6 Yard Scarf - Azure Chevron
All 6 yards are hemmed with 1" double-turned hem.
Scarves can be used in many ways:
- An elegant drape or swag over drapery rod and drapery panels. Sew or glue bead or tassel trim to the long edges for a more dramatic effect.
- Cut a large square for use as a table drape over a round table with coordinating tablecloth that falls to the floor. Sew or glue trim for a more tailored effect. The remainder can be used to drape over the side of an accent chair or sofa.
- Fold longways for a quick and simple table runner.
- Use the 6 yards as additional fabric to help coordinate the rest of the room. Cut up and use to re-cover accent chairs by stapling over existing fabric. Simply unscrew chair pad from underneath, center new fabric and staple.
- Wedding venue yardage - hemmed scarves make perfect ready-made romance for any color wedding setting. Table cloths, ceiling drapes, accent colors.
We Also Recommend